Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Elizabeth Bay

Elizabeth Bay is located at Potts Point, NSW. This was where we stayed when we were in Sydney. The view from our apartment is pretty amazing... Look!! The neighbourhood is nice as well. A lot of restaurants, bars, snack counters, internet cafes, deli counters, etc. I like it here!






We unpacked a little when we arrived in the afternoon. Pearl suggested to pay her ex-flatmates a visit who stay near Bondi Beach. It was an enjoyable journey there and when we arrived, I thought to myself: What a beautiful couple, both inside and outside! Huia gave birth (i think it was 6 mths ago) to such a lovely sociable baby boy, so cute!! Now I understand why Pearl loved to take a stroll every so often when she was here last year cos it's simply breathtaking. I now know why when you stay near the beach, you never want to stay anywhere else again!

No comments: