But Janice persuaded us to eat Supper.
End up we all reached home only around 4plus AM.
Janice, you owe me & Luke a big one.... Yawn!
Sat: Wilson woke me up at 9am to get ready for "Family Day" at his Armour Camp.
So far at Lim Chu Kang.
By the time we reached there, it was 11am. Wah, how to tahan until 5pm??
The sun's so bloody hot some more. Lucky I got my shades.
Okie, we took a ride in the open-air tanker called the "Bionics". Mildly Interesting...discounting the heavy helmet.
So hot!! I ended up eating four ice creams throughout the whole day.
Even though I have a soft spot for men in uniforms... by 3pm, even these couldn't keep me awake so sneaked into the aircon room (used for movie screening) to orr orr.
So hot & sticky.
Finally the time for the parade came and ended.... I thought we can all leave.
But someone announced over the PA system to ask all the NS men to gather on the parade square again to look for two missing magazine.
WHAT??!! must need everybody to look for two missing books? I was telling one of the other girl if they want, I can always donate my magazines out... One whole stack at home.
Until somebody else told me that magazine is one part of the gun... OH.
It was one hour later that we're allowed to go off. Every car was checked at the exit for the 'magazine'...
Wah, 730pm then reach home. Dying to bathe!! I think I stink.
Sun: I thought I just closed my eyes but the next minute, Wilson woke me up again! It isn't even 6am yet!!
Go to Auntie home to gather first before four cars set off to Lim Chu Kang cemetary.
Yawn!!
First stop was Wilson's grandmother's tomb.
We put all the food, joss stick, tea, etc etc. then 'shao jin zi' ... wah so much money, two million denomination. Got a few stack some more.
45 minutes later, we went to 2nd stop: my late Mum-in-law. Same procedure.
Next: grandfather.
Last one: Uncle.
I never did these before in my life. Married Life has a price to pay. My sleep!!
Again, the sun was merciless in its rays.
But this time round, I am too tired to even think. I caught whatever eye-shut whenever I can.
Wilson marvelled why I am such a pig. Anywhere also can sleep. Eat half way also sleep.
Finally we reached Auntie home around noon.
She cooked and we ate.
Really feel like orientation camp!!! Not enough sleep all the time!
After eating straight away take cab home, wah finally I can sleep,... I think I am starting to hallucinate a bit. I told my husband there is a killer in our room. The killer stopped me from getting out. When he was about to swing a big hammer at me, I managed to stumble out to my living room to tell my husband.
Wilson looked at me like I am a lunatic.
I think I am. Because he was watching soccer, there was no killer in our bedroom.
Look what lack of sleep has led me to.
No comments:
Post a Comment