Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Super Zubo.....

This morning we all had to arrive between 7.22am - 9.12am and park our ass at our seats - the longer the better; according to some feng shui that my boss consulted. Today marked my first very uneventful day at our new office 0ver at starhub!!!

The initial plan was to go to the old office in the morning to work and after lunch we will adjorn to Starhub and wait for the movers to ferry over all our boxes/ desktops. End up the feng shui meant that we all had to be there between a certain time and sit at our seat to stare at each other in the morning. Plus we had to bring our personal effects along to signify we have occupied the seats... And since we were there already and too lazy to go back old office, we just stayed put.

But there wasn't anything to do at all!!!! Really xu du guang yin!!!!

After breakfast at 1030am, we went back back and only lasted half an hour of chatting before we decided to hit the malls. Opened at 11am rite Centrepoint? By the time I came back from lunch/ shopping it was 2.40pm and I thought our boxes would have arrived but NO!! not at all. Although I am too tired to really window shop but after 15minutes of flipping through magazines on my desk, I can't stand it any longer!! Really is ren shen mei you yi yi!!!!!

So just walked around the malls again for another half an hour. By the time we were back in office, we ate curry puffs and just when we thought we all wanted to go home at 5pm, the boxes arrived!!!

Wah... finally!!... the two Bangadeshes that our dept engaged to help unload sat in the office whole day with nothing to do until now. Still get their $50. Not bad lei.

Anyway, I directed them to drop by boxes at my work station and off i went!! Can't believe I wasted the whole day really doing nothing. Might as well go home and do CNY spring clean even better.

Not end of story yet.... cos guess what??? My PC hadn't arrived YET. Another day of waiting and unpacking tomorrow. What a way to prepare for CNY.

No comments: