Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Awwwww.......

My previous post was barely a day old and the comments on it made me feel warm. I will try natural remedies. Rest and recover soon, my friends.
You know who you are.

And for those who dropped in and left me comments, I did read and get them even though sometimes I do not respond. Thank you for taking the time to read my ramblings.
You know who you are.

Some of you chose to sms me instead of typing your comments down on my blog. Thank you too for taking the road less travelled.
You know who you are.

Lastly, I am thinking to start a totally new blog, new skin, new everything. Of course, it will be private still. Just email me peganz@gmail.com and I will divulge my new blog address to you if you are my friend. What do you think?

_______________________________________________

Rehearsal Video. Kinda blur and tiny to figure out which is me. Alright, me in the middle ok.

I.wonder.when.bonitas.can.dance.together.again.



And imagine the above movements in the below outfits.

No comments: