If you know me, I am someone who believes in the good of everything; often cooking up excuses to defend the good of somebody. I get swept away in the romantic flurry conjured by the couple when attending weddings and trust in the wholesome-nss of such unions. So, on the topic of relationships, you can safely say I’m not a cynic.
However, today, the cynic in me comes out. Blame it on my friend who informed me about her not-so-faithful partner. Blame it on the time of the month. Blame it on all those who told me you-are-a-doting-father-yet-play-with-women-when-on-business-trips. Blame it on hormones. Blame it on whatever.
Men!!! Don’t know they are all the same, or same the all. You know what? They like to tell you that so-and-so shouldn’t have done this or that, so-and-so are just duh-duh-duh and so-and-so should never blar-blar-blar. No matter how decent they present themselves to you, or to your friends, they will still end up doing the SAME THING! When you point out this fact, they will say, “NO! Different! Different scenario/ situation/ circumstances…. Cannot compare like that! Why you talk about me together with them! I am not them, I am different!” Tell me how different. HOW? HOW DIFFERENT?
It’s the SAME. Pfffh…. You men think all women are mudderfarking idiots? Eh, women fake stupid so you can feel superior. Don’t think you are GOD and can really get away scot-free. Don’t twist your words and think all women are gong-gong like that bimbo you are currently buaya-ing, and think women cannot read between the lies. She’s just giving you chance only, not because she really let you twist until gong-gong and ignore your mistakes.
Kick you all ah!!! Don’t think women are all mudderfarking stupid.
You dispensed sweet nothings, whispered romantic 天长地久 stuff and sounded oh-so-sincere. Who are you trying to bluff? Trying to distract women hoping the problem would miraculously disappear? There’s no need to talk bad about those other bad guys and say they deserve to be condemned because…. even when you said you won’t do the same thing, you would still end up sama-sama. You can’t take it that you are actually as bad as those you crucified.
Don’t take women as blar-dy fools! You think you hearing a mad woman talking now huh? Kick you all ah!
When women decide to cut it all off, don’t say women are cold-blooded. Go find those shallow bimbos! Spread their legs for you many many times, believe your lies, and never dare to question. Spread STDs and then spend your money until you are deep in debt. This kind you all like right?
Men! All the same! Same the all! Handsome ugly all the same. MCP no MCP all the same. Small dick big dick all the same. Those kind who date you and then marry other women and then 10 years later end up marry you again only happens to Carrie Bradshaw. Only in SNTC movie that Carrie and her man never saw each other for 5 months after a big argument outside the church and still end up happily ever after. Ever sunshine, ever penthouse, ever xi-mi-lan. *Roll eye* Don’t get me wrong. I like the movie. That the four women are always there for each other.
And have you all seen many aplenty trendily dressed ladies out there? I have.
And have you all seen those clowns (bfs/ partners/ husbands, whatever) beside them dressed sloppily while digging their nose? I have.
Every day when out for work, I am greeted by men who looked oh-so-important firing instructions away on their Blackberry WIFI 3G PDA phones. They must be having a loaded paycheck judging by their expensive perfume, Rolexes and BMWs. But do they spend that little extra effort? To at least make sure that their outfit’s presentable? Have some self-respect please! Even if I feel under the moon on some days, I don’t go out dressed like a clown. I even make sure my bra match my panties or at the very least the same colour!!!
Shirts with sleeves frayed; pants either grazing the floor at the back or having mismatched socks peeking out from underneath, yellow ties with pinky-red checks paired with washed-out grey shirts; ugly backpacks over their shirt-pants… Whatever are they thinking? Clowns!!! Hell, take some pride. No need for Hugo Boss or Armani but at least be neat. Find clothes that fit and won’t bunch at your armpit cos it’s loose. And ya, if women can dress casual yet look trendy, you jolly well should match up when seen with them!
You men like to see pretty lasses in great clothes huh? Would you like to see me in olive trenchcoat with birds-of-paradise hawaiian sarong wrapped outside? Or what about white pants that emphasized saggy butts with visible g-string protruding out? Do you see women scratch their ass or stick their fingers into their nose?
Yucks right? Then why can't you CLOWNS give me that same decency???!!! Kick you all ah. Geesh.
5 comments:
wow... why so fierce!!?? read alredy got scared liao...
hahaha...
i agree that all MEN is the same lah. i don't have much expectation for them at all... hahhaa...
haha, i didn't realise it came out so fierce.
You never sound fierce even when you are upset.. unless you are REALLY angry.. which is seldom. :)
I had a friend who told me how her appear-so-faithful-husband-and-nice-daddy was out playing a fool while at Swissland with a babe after a KTV session.
The more I hear, the more cynical I become. But then again, cynicism is a great way to protect oneself from falling when we get disappointed with life. :)
hmm,.. i din realise the whole thing came out fierce. hee. it's more a general observation of stuff happening around me. maybe that day i was in a crowded lift with many men whose outfits really KNS pattern. hahaha
It's very interesting ...esp the way u put it across ...strong n straight forward .... I lime the part where u state abt their dressing ... Lol... N how they comment abt others but trying to cover their ass wif excuses wen they actually doing the same thingy :)
Post a Comment