Tuesday, July 08, 2008

"Lost"

Pissed me to hear of people waxing lyricals about the TV series "Lost".

The thing is the next season's going to air on TV.... AGAIN! It annoys me to no end whenever I see the trailer on TV. I lost interest halfway through season 1 when it was first aired a couple of years ago.

Watching this stupid series is like having sex and yet unable to come.

_______________________________________________
I am getting ready to head to the police station after lunch. It's been some time since I last made an online police report for forgery/ fraud/ CBT.

Online is kinda funny, the website has fields about the suspect's eye colour, clothes, height and weight. How the hell am I supposed to know?

And is it really necessary to email me 5 separate times within a span of two hours after I logged the report? One to acknowledge receipt(system auto generated), one from the assigned police station to acknowledge receipt, one to let me know the reference no, one to let me know who is the assigned officer and then one from the assigned officer.

If you think private sector has problems with efficiency, then just re-read my above 5 sentences.

No comments: