Out of the 8 friend requests, I knew none of them. They are total strangers. And every other day, I have to click on 'Ignore' request. Going by the math, if every other day I have 8, at the end of the week I would have about 20+. At the end of the month, I would have 100?? Click 100 times per month on 'Ignore' button??
The next time I go on holiday, I will go away for a month and see what happens to my FB account.
Over the weekend, I was reading my inbox messages on FB. And I saw one stranger whom I have just 'ignored' his friend request sending me a message:" Please please add me to your friend list!"
Can like that one meh?
Please just leave me alone. Get a life!!!
If not, just farking go and die.
1 comment:
You can actually set your profile to limit this. This will save you the stress! :)
Post a Comment