Friday, December 19, 2008

Atas Wedding

After all the previous heavy topics, it's time to lighten up! And what better way to do this than to blog about the recent wedding I attended - Sean & Val! Plus, I promised Tanny to blog about her. Haha! Tanny is such a contradiction. She's this really pretty babe but always says the most unexpected stuff that makes me burst out laughing!
Come to think of it, this is my 7th time being bridesmaid. And I have emcee-ed for 3 weddings before. Next month, I will be a bridesmaid again... I wonder if I will hit 10 next year... Hmm...
Back to Sean & Val's big day. We got up very early, all groogy eyes and feeling quite cold! Tanny is a darling; she picked me up from my place and we managed to reach Val's home by 6.15am. And then, the fun began!... with the usual door ang bao haggling before Sean was allowed to kiss the bride.
I tied the pink bow around Sean's head... doesn't he look like a sweet 'doll'?? wahahaha!! Val was doing her 10-consecutive-shots pose and I managed to get two shots of her shi-lian-pai.
I absolutely adored Val's swaroski crystals at the back of her gown! Atas, swee, chio, mei, cool. I like lah.
And then, in between, Tanny and me took turns to goof around. Tanny and Val's hand bouquet.
Tanny and the bridal car.
My turn with the bridal car.
Smile wide wide in Bernard's car.
Sean and Val are on their honeymoon... or are you two back already? I want to see your wedding video and your honeymoon pictures wei!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and did I say I the fattest bridesmaid that day? Why am I so fat? Are people in banks slimmer?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya ya ya finally now then blog on me huh! hey post all those pics up in facebook leh! kaka

and no la, i am v fat also ok!

kohpeganz said...

i duno how to post lar. i email you then u post can?

Anonymous said...

ya email me la. u got my email address right?

deLuxique said...

My goodness!! You two girls keep complaining about being fat. Reserve that right to me! I was that FAT before the wedding remember??!?!?!?!

Anyway Gine, sorry only managed to read your blog now. We're back!! Kel's pics and Video's not ready yet. Once done I tell you girls ok!!

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCK!