Introducing PinkleBelle Closet, a shopping blog started by one of my good girlfriend. Please click on this link to access the online store http://www.pinklebelle.blogspot.com/
All the clothes are simple basics that you can accessorize to glam up. Of course if you go shopping on your own, you will be able to pick up some of these at very afforabable prices as well. But I have reached the age whereby most times I don't put aside a slot to go shopping. I prefer to just grab something if I happen to past by a store or just to shop online!!! I bought some of PinkBelle stuff and will modestly model them here.
Blue Dress - The striking colour means I only have to accessorize with necklace, belt, kitten heels and lots of attitude! I have wore a purple bustier top over the dress too.

Stripey yellow top - This is a bustier top that can be worn as a halter neck as well. It's nice with jeans, leggings or shorts and I even wear it at home on its own like a pyjama!!

Printed Kimono Top (Cotton) - The base is a very dark navy colour; can be worn off shoulder. Here, I pair it with leggings for casual friday office wear. However, the most important reason for me getting this is that it doubles as a cover up for my dancing gigs and classes. I just loop the top easily over my head to reveal my glamour costume underneath.

Hurry!!! Don't wait any more!!! Click to shop!!! It's hassle free as she operates locally or I can pick them up on your behalf. (Ok, I must stress that I don't earn commission)
Or you can buy some of the stuff and stock up now to give me as presents during X'mas and my birthday. Haha! Just don't buy me those that I have bought and paraded here.
1 comment:
Thanks babe for helping to advertise for my blogshop!
Post a Comment