I didn't know such a service exists! There's this company in Malaysia that specialises in creating experiences for people as a gift. Instead of you having to think of what to buy for your loved ones or friends, they do the thinking for you. Like creating the experience for you to be a model for one day, or in this one that I saw while blog surfing, the boyfriend gave his girlfriend a surprise by 'buying' 2 hours of the shoe boutique time so that she can be given the royal treatment, the shop to herself, champagne, balloons... WAO!!! For once, I wish that he's also my boyfriend.
All you girls must be dropping your jaws and thinking:" Is this guy for real?"... like what I did when I read their blogs. Haha.
Anyhow, I did have this idea some time ago. But more like for my loved ones and not as some kind of thing that I can make money out from. Tired and exhausted of thinking of what gifts to give, I sometimes buy 'experiences' for people I care about. Like a massage for my mum during one of the Mother's Day celebration, a foot reflex for a boyfriend, a concert ticket for a good friend's birthday. Mini 'experiences' I call them. If I can one fine day make the experience more elaborate, then maybe I can earn money from it. Cool huh?
________________________________________________
Was at Klee (pronounced as "Clay") with Pearl. What makes this place unique is that they are not just in the regular kind of bar business but they focus on making drinking a good experience!
(Picture courtesy of Business Times Jun 2008)

They have no menu so when we pulled ourselves up at the counter, the bartender started to ask what type of drinks we usually have and are we in the mood for something sweet? less sweet? tangy?... from there, he narrowed down to what kind of fruits we fancy before whipping up a cocktail.
The result is something very personalised, both in terms of drinks as well as service. Their selling point is their use of fresh ingredients; the bartender concoct everything right in front of you. So I am very impressed by the quality of input; it's as if you are having juicy fruits mixed with alcohol. Who says drinking cannot be healthy? Haha. Klee also pride themselves on making you feel at home by engaging in friendly conversation.
So the next time that you feel bored with your usual drinking holes, give Klee a try!
3 comments:
The photo don't look like Klee leh.....got double storey meh? hehe
I'm hooked on the place already, going there with Mel next week =)
Gotta get my "fruit juice" fix.
where's klee?
devilite... let's go there one of these days! its really cool. think you guys would love it. it's at portsdown
Post a Comment