"Do you work in Glen E??" I asked.
She didn't answer but asked:" How do I know you?"
"Remember the milo incident on my bed?" I answered.
I can see the realisation lighting up her face when she replied:" Ya ya ya! The drip... not the milo."
Then she grabbed my hand and said ernestly:" So how are you? Are you feeling well and good?"
She glanced at me carefully from head to toe.
She is the nurse who took care of me the morning after my surgery in Glen E.
How random it is to bump into her.
How unexpected that I could remember her voice although my eyes were drowsy-laden then.
How heart warming it is that she still felt so apologetic on accidentally toppling the drip thing onto my bed while I was asleep.
And how equally elated I am that she is genuine to learn of my well being.
_______________________________________________
Was out the other night partying and we were ogling the bartop/pole dancers when baby Kayra suddenly said:" Oh my, that's so mechanical, no emotions at all when they dance... it's like zombies dancing!!!" and I burst out laughing.
What a phrase! Zombie dancing.
If we go to work without emotions, we are Zombie workers.
If we speak with our friends with very little feeling, we are zombie friends.
How many hours are you a zombie each day?
_______________________________________________
I am a proud owner of this!

Even though I like pink, this would be an overdose!!!
I like purple tulips please. P.U.R.P.L.E.
5 comments:
wah who buy u flower?
hey, how are you settling? read your blog... update often ok? suddenly felt very stifling here, feel like going over your place and stay with you for awhile... mind renting out a room or a couch to me? hee
You have not answer Sunshine's question wor. It's my question too!!
aiya my admirer lar
Wahooooo!
Post a Comment