Monday, May 11, 2009

Regulator

The regulators are coming and I bet it will be a very exciting time. Lots of work ahead but due to sensitivity, I cannot elaborate on my blog. Business is already so bad so I guess to get a good report is very important.

Stress or WAT??!!


**********************************************************************
**********************************************************************
Pardon me for wondering aloud but why do people spend a lot of time playing MJ or watching soccer? I always read, so much that I need new cupboards for my exploding collection of books. There are truly many things to learn when reading; but are there in MJ or soccer?

The only benefit I see is that maybe MJ & soccer relax you people as reading does for me.

1 comment:

Carpe Diem said...

MJ helps to relax and it also trains the mind to think so it really does benefit pple... just that it may not appeal to you...

As for soccer,it is a die-hard thingy for fanatic and also act as a weekend past-time activity... something for guys to look forward to. Girls who like soccer mostly like the handsome soccer players.. hahaha