Thursday, June 04, 2009

Linkway to Wisma

Hey!!! I just discovered that the linkway from orchard MRT to Wisma Atria is finally opened!!!


*CLAP HANDS*

After don't-know-how-many-years of always having to walk up from the train station, the underground linkway is finally back in action! No more having to brave the rain or the sun... WHEEEEEE!!!


***********************************
***********************************

There's like a long queue outside the Chanel boutique; heard that it's a private sale.

I don't know is it because I am getting old but I started to take a liking for the Chanel 2.55 bag. I used to think this bag is for old tai-tais. I am indeed getting old.

The Pink Degrade Lambskin (with metal straps) is what I have been eyeing but was wondering if it's a difficult colour to match outfits.




Else, the white 2.55 would be my second choice although I don't like the leather woven into metal straps.


2 comments:

バーニ。シン said...

wow... all the more i shld avoid orchard road... jus hate the crowd!!!! sigh...

rather nuah at home... =p

deLuxique said...

There's nothing much during the private sale. I was there. The queue was for the public though so actually anyone can go in!

Their Russian collection is really pretty though... !!

And I love Chanel too, except that the 2.55 is a tad big for me I think...