Sunday, December 06, 2009

SOPHiSCA

I was given a most lovely gift from two very lovely people! They hoped that it would cheer me up. And indeed it did!!! On the surface, it looked like a simple box of chocolate. And I was wondering why did they buy chocolate all the way from their taipei trip??? yes, I admit chocolates are one of my favourites but there are other snacks definitely more interesting than chocolates if you are talking about Taipei.

The brand is SOPHiCSA, not something I am familiar with although apparently they do run their own website. And that piped my curiosity. I'll give you a hint why this is a very special gift - look closely at the box: TRUE WORDS, say it on chocolate...


So I proceeded to open the box; eager to find out what kind of chocolates are inside and hoping that they are either dark or milk chocolate as I hated white chocolates... I find them too sugary for my taste. So imagine my surprise when I finally managed to tear away four sides of scotch tape and found this instead...

READY????
...
...
...
ONE
...
...
...
TWO
...
...
...
THREEEEEEEEEEEEE
...
...
...
TAAAAAAAA-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
...
...
...



MY NAME!!!! So pretty right???
G is purple
I is pink
N is purple
E is blue

Needless to say, I am most attracted by the pink box... and so what's up next??? Hmmmmmmm, next I will teach you three more steps into revealing more secrets of this box of surprise.

STEP ONE:
Take out the pink box. Admire it and stare at it from all angles. This is to build up anticipation when the box is finally opened!


STEP TWO:
Turn the pink box to the other side. Again, admire it and stare at it from all angles. This time, add it 'scrunitising' and 'poring' as well. Scrunitise and pore over every single word and then tear away the scotch tape binding the bottom part. This must be done gently in case the pink box is torn. *Fragile lah*


STEP THREE:
Finally, open the flap of the pink box and reveal the pink secret inside! The chocolate is so matching!!! PINK!!! There's three in a box, individually wrapped. Okay, it's no surprise that it's strawberry flavour. Quite easy to guess lah, right?

I have always thought whatever Forest Gump said was a bit of a cliche. But after receiving this blue gift, I have to agree with Forest Gump: " Life is just like a box of chocolate, you never know what you're gonna get."
See??? I didn't know what was in store for me before I opened it, I didn't know what I was gonna get.

3 comments:

deLuxique said...

I'm not a chocolate person but I must say the packaging is very.... PRETTY!!!!!!! Are the rest of the colours of the chocolate the same as the box?

Anonymous said...

hey babe,

nope, the rest are white or dark chocolate:)

but the pink is really pretty!!

peganz

Unknown said...

So sweet :)