Sunday, January 31, 2010

Quintessential

Last month, my troupe did a show for Quintessential. Quintessential is a store that specialises in bringing in quirky bags, accessories, etc and they needed us to spice up their store's anniversary party.

Their bags are fabulous; I remembered buying something from there as a birthday gift to Linda a few years back. When I was there doing the show, I noticed that their collection has expanded to include shoes... I have yet to go back and check out their new stuff but would really love to.

Even though this is not the first time we do gigs but it IS the first time I see payment that exceed a thousand bucks from a single client. Naturally, I am very very happy to receive this paycheck... Hope that this is the beginning of many thousand-bucks cheques to come!!!


The client is very nice to work with and at the end of everything, she insisted on giving me and Jasmine a set of their goodie bag. Once again, I displayed my suaku-ness here - I didn't know Perrier is some kind of gassy mineral water. All along, I thought Perrier was like Evian, non-carbonated. And Jasmine was laughing when I blurted out this fact.

1 comment:

バーニ。シン said...

wau... rich gal!~