This is so painful!!! Kneeling on the floor while dancing results in ugly knees.
Mind you, I did wear knee guards under my leggings while dancing; it could have been worse! Guess I bruise rather easily cos my veins are small. I know this when the doctor at the operating theatre tried 3 times before he succeeded in locating a possible entry for the tube.,. and then he said:" Ms Go, you have very small veins."
------------------------------------------------
Noticed my blog is all nice nao?? mad angry recently cos of the silly photobucket message. Luckily DL is a whiz... I knew I asked the right person when he gave me instructions of how to save my template so that he can amend the html file and then blah blah blah. Thanks ah!!!
------------------------------------------------
Noticed my blog is all nice nao?? mad angry recently cos of the silly photobucket message. Luckily DL is a whiz... I knew I asked the right person when he gave me instructions of how to save my template so that he can amend the html file and then blah blah blah. Thanks ah!!!

1 comment:
wowowow!!! finally that irritating "photobucket" thingie stripe was gone!!! *phew*...
=)
Post a Comment