The yummiest bread I have eaten so far - CREAM RAISIN!!! They practically flew off the oven!
See the cream cheese oozing out??? Yummilicious!!!
Anyway, a really weird encounter happened. I was joining the queue and hence I was the last in the queue. Then this guy came up to me and asked what's everyone queueing up for? Inside my heart, I was thinking: duh, isn't it obvious this is a bakery store with their open concept kitchen showing them doing up the dough and putting them in the oven? So everyone queuing up to buy the bread lar, what else right??? can't be to buy toto or 4D right?
But I replied politely: We are all queuing up to buy the yummy bread. And then I turned away from him. So he just lined up behind me and didn't say a single word to me. When it was my turn, I said: 4 of the cream raisin and 2 sausage buns please. So while I was paying, I heard this guy behind me ordering 4 cream raisin and 2 sausgae buns too!!! How strange right?? If he really don't know what the bakery store sells or never even tried before, why would he order so much? And some more order exactly the same quantity as me.
I quickly paid my share and ran away with my bag of breads.
For those of you who want to try this yummy bread, you can go to the basement of OUB Centre (the one where Starhub is). But be forewarn that there's perpetually a long queue!!! I heard from my colleague that there's another outlet at Central (CLarke Quay) and there's no queue at all. Prolly it's a new outlet.
GO grab it and try! It's well worth it.
1 comment:
I must confess. I ordered 50pieces recently and was praying hard the one behind me (and the many in the queue) didn't curse me! The buns are YUMMY!
Post a Comment