So Ge-Mok now! must slim down!!! Been eating from 2010 all the way through to 2011. Here's what I mean:
Right after my 2 days MC on 27 & 28 Dec,
29th Dec - Indian Dinner with ex-SCB gang, lots of food, nice ambience
30th Dec - steamboat @ Rajah Inn, 4 pax but buffet so over-ate
31st Dec - Japanese Dinner@Steve's restaurant, ate loads again and top off with ice-cream n BYO drinks
1st Jan - Qian's wedding lunch, 8 course chinese food and then lamb feast at Ali's housewarming & met my new friend called Choya
2nd Jan - hungry after blading&kite-flying@ECP so pigged out at 麻辣 steamboat
It's quite pek chek when I can't fit into my clothes or look like I am overflowing in my dance costume. But every reverse has a reverse side, which in this case is that I am happy :) :) :)
I only have appetite when I am happy!!!
2 comments:
Long time no read your blog. Oh, Gine. You are soooo skinny already! If you are here, you will belong to XXXS section loh.. Good to hear that you are happy! Woohoo!
haha... eating at normal timing is good mah! =)
not like me.. i always no appetite during meal times.. but always get super hungry at weird timings like 12am or 1am! and ended up eating junk food...
Post a Comment