Of cos, it is the place for sightseeing as well but I am not those touristy kind of person and after some time, the temples, towers, mountains start to look alike to me... Hmm, all the rich history seems wasted on me. So first things first. An insight into the place that we stayed,,, Kristan's house! It a pretty decent condo property with super-tight security. He kindly offered his queen-size bed in the guest room for both me and Bernie.


We started off with the Orietal Pearl Tower (picture on bottom top) this is supposedly an icon but I do not understand why. Then we bought tickets to visit Yu-Yuan, super duber big garden.

Isn't Yu-Yuan just absolutely beautiful? It so super huge,... we start to wonder what happened to those people who used to live here and suddenly it rains?? Siao liao.... hahaha!


When I look at all these tea houses, I start to imagine having the qing-gong to skim past the lake and jump down stylishly from the second floor like in those typical gong-fu movies... Funny rite?

Then again it kinda commercialised, I find it so amazing to see Haagen-Dazs housed under a Chinese-Looking roof. After roaming around this huge garden, we were so tired that we sat down on the floor(red shoes belong to mine, black boots Bernie's). And since we are kinda lost, we decided to follow the various tour groups so that we can get out of the place!

We took a bus too, and snapped a picture of the rude bus-conductress who go around the bus making sure eveybody pays up!!! Hmm, one thing about Shanghainese is that they are NOT a shy lot, even the girls yell at the top of their lungs.
No comments:
Post a Comment