
We decided to head to KL with a couple friend of Wilson - Joshua & Siew Chiaw. Joshua & Siew Chiaw knew each other aeons ago through Wilson. So he is the "Mei Poh" !! Look how compatible both of them look below! Especially their height!
It was a comfortable and relaxing trip up to KL (maybe because Joshua took care of the driving so me & Wilson really had time to snooze, snack and occasionally disturb the couple in the front seat). I think the actual journey took us 3hours plus but the toilet breaks took an extra half an hour... Haha!! What to do?? So many girls queueing up, I wondered sometimes what is so difficult about: pulling down your pants, peeing, zip up and get the hell out of the toilet for the next user?
The above picture is taken by me from the car, so peaceful right?? The below picture is that of the opposite traffic flow on the highway,... WAH SEH!! Quite a lot of cars, must be the people all going back to their different hometowns for the long holiday. KL is actually quite a cosmopolitan city where most residents are from other parts of Malaysia but chose to work in KL. Which is why when we arrived later, it was the first time I encountered such a quiet KL....

Siew Chiaw decided to bring us to this famous 'Ampang Niang Tou Fu' for lunch before we check in to the hotel. This place is really chaotic! So many people eating, just look at the picture below! And this is just the front part of the house (oh by the way they operate from their own house), I was snapping this picture from the centre of the house! There is no proper queue system at all.. the only way to do this is quite babaric; eye a table and hawk around it! Their orders are transmitted via a loud speaker system connected to the "chef" located outside the house. So LUAN!!!
But it definitely worth the hassle!!! Each piece is HUMONGOUS and tasty. The best part is the price, RM26 with drinks included. Wah, About $12 can feed 4 adults until "bao bao"!!
The above meal is just the start of our "PIG OUT" affair. We ate waffles and then we ate sumptous Zi-Cha and then we ate 'Hong Kong' cusine and then my ex-OCBC customer, Mr Ng who stays in KL brought us to eat "Penang Fare' and then we ate chips/beer and then we ate Hainanese chicken Rice in Malacca and then we also can't resist their Chendol and then..... too many many!! My favourite food is still the the mee in the picture below (super oily, super unhealthy but that's the whole point)
I know it looks disgusting but we FINISHED it..... I AM SO FAT! SO FAT! SO FAT!

Although I have been to KL countless times, I never been up to the Petronas Twin Tower so I persuaded all of them to 'pei' me! But then what a disappointment! It closed for public holiday, DAMN!!! Next time can someone PLEASE BRING ME THERE??
So instead we went to check out Zouk/Velvet.... at night. I managed to take a picture of the place during daylight because I find that the white shark-ball lookalike structure cool and interesting. And for the records, KL Velvet's layout is exactly the same as our Velvet here!! Exactly meaning even the toilet is placed in the same corner near the bar counter.
When we got bored of shopping (actually it Joshua & Wilson... when did girls ever get bored of shopping, kakakaaka!) We decided to catch a movie. Very crowded and the queue system so screwed up that all four of us are activitated to queue up in different queues and see who is faster. Below is Joshua and Wilson deciding on what to watch. In the end it some LOUSY movie by Edward Burns... Title is "The sound of Thunder" Don't say I never warned you!!!!

Despite the movie hiccup, we had a lot of laughter throughout the whole trip. But I just wished I am TALLER!! Look at the three of them, if they decide to talk among themselves, I can't even hear clearly!! 
I keep wondering: We ate the same stuff what... how come I never like them lei???
No comments:
Post a Comment