Monday, November 07, 2005

What I Did on Deepavali (1st Nov)

Xiaofen invited us for Housewarming to her new home at The Esparis. I was there early as I had to leave earlier for a wedding dinner. I like her place, there are a lot of water facilities/features in her EC. Entrance wise there is a mini waterfall, the pool looks great, and there are hydrotherapy beds as well. Next time I shall bring my bathing suit along to soak up the sun! My other friend, Tanny also stays in this EC but different block... I'll get a chance to see it soon when she invites me over.
Adeline (the one eating chips) and Karen (the bright hot pink girl on the far right of the picture) arrived slightly earlier to 'pei' me. Karen, by virtue that she just came back from Beijing after two months of filming crickets, had a lot to update us, mostly about her disgusting working counterpart - a man who thinks highly of himself and made advances to our dear Karen! Wah, he never die before!!

Karen brought some gifts as well, one of them being some China-made honey and the other,......


one full plastic bag of raunchy undies!!! Kakakakaaaa!! Karen was just commenting that this picture makes her look like some cunning merchant who is peddling kinky underwear to innocent girls... kinda true huh?? In the end, each of us chose one that we like best, leaving the most SEXY of all to Lixin!! A Super-red aspicious one... whoa hoo!!

Come to think of it, I am wearing one of those now... nice design except that it keeps riding up my butt. Hmm, I like to think that this happens because I have a voluptuous derriere... but seriously, a more likely reason is that I got fatter!! Boo Hoo Hoo

Awwww.......the TRUTH hurts sometimes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah pinky... what can I say.. is so.. hmmm...