Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The One on Partying (III)

Introducing the two main characters on the scene - Me and Bernie... TA DAH!!! We started every night with the chilling-out mentality and that we wouldn't stay out too late, but most nights we still ended up returning home around 3plus - 4am..Uh-Hmm!


This place called ' Class ' :
---------------------------
A cool cosy place that is on No 47, Nanchang Road. This is frequented by regulars ie if you are a tourist, most likely you wouldn't get to know of this place, let alone get your ass down there. A very nice band plays there with a Jacky-Cheung soundalike guy. One thing here is they do not have chilli sauce!!! So if you order fries, you have to make do with ketchup or those bean-based chilli (those that are served in Dim Sum Restaurant)...imagine dipping fries into this kinda chilli... NOT ME!!!



The few pictures below are taken at Class. Besides me, Bernie and Kristan(our host), there is one other guy (David) and girl (Fanny) in some of them. Oh yes, before I forget, the tap in the loo is real funny, took us a few tries to figure it out with water flowing out from two ends and finally converging into one where we can wash our hands, yippee!

This Place called ' Vision ' :
-------------------------------


I can't even remember why we ended up there in the first place, I think it was Kristan's idea...Hmm. It has a red theme, with mahogany armseats, red beady separators and red lights. In fact, the lights make everything look red as if all of us were out of some 'Nightmare On Elm Street' film. In our bid to finish up the drinks, Joseph suggested some variations to the dice game (teach all of you next time, ie if I can still remember). Interesting and naturally we end up accomplishing our mission.




This Place called ' Guan Di ' :
-------------------------------

My favourite!! This is along Si Nan Road or something.... Absofuckinglutely fantastic! Music which I like to dance to, vibrant energetic crowd, (just look at the pic below) nice small stage and a steep slope where if you are really pissed, you can be really tumbling down to pee-pee land,... ya hahahaha!

Along the same stretch, there was another place called ' 97 ' , I wondered why David think it's fun cos quite a lot of old men there, (if you know what I mean). The only good thing is the TOILET, high class type. So we hope over back to ' Guan Di ' again.




And did I mention I was kinda popular with the ang-mohs?? Do I look like a SPG or what?? I think they assume I am some local Chinese girls cos guess what, they tried to chat me up in Mandarin.... I was trying to be super-dao to most of them. Oh well, except the occasional really cute hunks.




This Place called ' xxxxx ' : (oops, I forgot the name of the place)
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I like the way they make things easy for the patrons to ask for help... (See pic below). They distingush the staff from the patrons and they distingush the staff from their supervisor. Blondy supervisor?? Not bad at all. Too bad I can't recall the name of this place, have to go and ask Joman and Simonman who brought us there.

I kinda like the band here, they play very decent songs, hell, they even make U2's 'With Or Without you' sound hip!



This Place called ' Blue Angels ' : ( I hope I didn't get the name wrong on this one)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The onion rings are oh-so-tasty! We are on the second level. And there was a surprise when I went to the third level to visit the ladies! There are about 5 or 6 big-sized cushion seats on the floor with nice mosquito-net lookalike covers hanging from the ceiling for each of these seats. So it feels like some private villa... with a lot of them occupied by couples smooching. Gives privacy a whole new meaning. I didn't dare snap any pictures for fear of disturbing them.


And just a little secret: BERNIE can't take her tequilas well.... hahaha hehee ho ho!!





No comments: