
Kristan has kindly brought us to this restaurant on our first night there, in his words this is just only 'mid-range'. (
What?? Mid-range already so nicey!!))Me and Bernie were so bowled over by the plush setting with a grand entrance plus a separate pretty bar counter, something like a cross between Bar Opium/ Equinox but add in more avant-grande. It some tepanyaki style, super droolable and yummy, followed by some steamboat sukiyaki version. And so we ended up with a bursting tummy,... I bet my husband will gladly trade places with me on this one!

More snapshots on what kinda food we ate.... Actually we are not very particular on the type of stuff we had, guess shopping's more on our mind... We eat so that we have energy to roam around and to rest our tiring legs for a longer journey.


But One thing I have to say is this: there is this restaurant called Tasty whatever (I can't really remember the name of the restaurant). This is really very very nice (minus the somewhat robotic service of the stuff)! I can't even do justice to it by my description! Particularly the dessert and the appetiser... Oh no, thinking about it now makes me feel like dropping everything I am doing now. What more can I ask for from a meal??
Certainly, this is a city whereby there is no lake of a gastronomic experience. And all of them super affordable that I laugh out loud inside to myself.... Oops!
No comments:
Post a Comment