The closest thing I did recently was this...

Well, not really recently, this was taken almost 6 months ago at some party. The sticker-on tattoo was that of Corona Beer (yah I know is abit unglam). Unknowingly, we became Corona Ambassador for the nite, tee hee! Makes me look very lian, eeks! Had a hard time trying to get it off later at home though, ended up Wilson helped me by rubbing some nail polish remover first.
The next day, Jenny texted me on how stubborn the tattoo was and I told her about my secret weapon... She said I damn smart cos Celeste actually suggested her to use her nails to scratch it off forcefully....Ouch!! Actually not I smart, the idea was Wilson's. But indirectly I am smart too cos I choose such a smart man to marry.
So anybody for my idea of ladybird?
4 comments:
I've always wanted to get a tattoo but never could decide what should it be. Back in Uni days was comtemplating a mickey mouse or donald duck just to act cute since tiger, dragon and snakes were mostly common or too common. Must be something artistic, classic and macho so it wun be outdated. Any suggestions???
hmmm... Actually I pondered over this question of "getting or not getting a tattoo" for almost 5 years when finally, I did it 1.5yrs ago!!!
Tat was becos I was being "forced" by my colleague to do it! Yahahah! But I had to thank her for that! Cos if not for her, I would be still thinking abt this question now!!!
Well, the story was... At that time, my colleague wanted a tattoo and went thru a hard time to convince her hubby. When finally her hubby approved, she had to really DO IT so as not to "lose face"! Thus, I went with her, jus to see-see look-look.
Actually I tot she didn't have the guts to do it, cos she looked very meek and gentle, not like those daring gals, u know..
So I joked that I would do one too if she really did it...
Sigh.... That's why...
She really did a "rose" on her shoulder on-the-spot!!! I was stunned! So no choice lor... I HAD TO DO IT TOO! hahahah!!!
So the moral of the story is.....
Never dare a married woman!
hmm, maybe you can do sort of like a maui kind of macho tattoo? quite stylo leh, i saw once on a guy he tattoo a pattern round his ankles wah very cool!!
oh and ah ber, i think you v courageous lor! yahaha, and to answer your qn on the previous entries, yes toohey's new v nice i think you will like it too and yes, got pic of me in bikinis but I too shy to post it up, haha, can see my fat belly!
Hey babe,
yes your memory didn't really fail you, it was abt 4-5 yes ago when I was still working for the govt..and yes it was that linking part song that helped me..actually after that i wanted to do a tattoo on my ankle..so anyway, yes pls go do a ladybug cos i wanna touch-up my butterfly too. Let me know yah?
Post a Comment