Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Arrythmetic?

Wonder what the below items are?
On the left's a recorder attached to five different colours of wire........

And guess what??? These are attached to my waist and the five wires connected to different parts of my chest. The recorder's meant to record my heartbeat for 24hours, which means I cannot bathe which means I wore them to bed which means I didn't have a good sleep which means by the time these stuff are removed from my chest I suffered five red glaring round marks. So so itchy! I went home immediately to bathe and put moisturiser but still very itchy. Probably I am really sensitive to the sticky surgical tape. The itch lasted a day; the marks one week!!


I have to lie pretty low on my sofa cos the recorder keeps getting in the way.... Look at the picture below. See what I mean??


Anyway, the reason for doing all these and spending $600plus in all cos I've been experiencing some irregular heatbeats so my cardiologist has to do this monitoring to dertermine if it's too fast/ too slow/ miss a beat for him to prescribe the correct medicine. Moral of the story?? Buy insurance when you are healthy!!

No comments: