Last month I was so busy with perfecting my moves for Arabian Nites 06 and only now is it possible for me type this. The other day I received an email from Mary. She was explaining to me how busy she was that she didn't had the time to go for Arabain Nites. And the most important, rather shocking news she had? That she was in and out of the hospital visiting her friend who just came out of a 10-day coma.
Apparently while windsurfing she was struck by LIGHTNING (gasp!). Her heart stopped beating for 15 minutes. It's a miracle she survived. M-I-R-A-C-L-E... A simple word. Often over-used. But you truly understand the power of this word only when it happens.
1 comment:
Miracles happen and now I understand why people say "thank god".
Caro is out of coma, but we are still assessing the damage of her brain.
It will be a v long time before she can get back to belly dancing.
Hope I dont sound too greedy. Let's pray for another miracle for her.
I was glad you are healthy and fine. Being alive is the most precious thing in life. :)
Post a Comment