Saturday, August 02, 2008

Sex is the oldest trade

Now is 4.30am and I just got back from a ktv club. Been a real eye-opener for me. Maybe some of you have been there lots but for me, since I went there for the first time, you just have to bear with my suaku-ness. The demograhics: 10 men and us 3 ladies. One of the men's birthday. I learn that:

1) About 20 KTV ladies lined up for choice. One of my girlfriend was asked to choose. In the end, the whole bunch was left un-chosen. (P.S. The second batch fared better)
2) Service is immaculate! Drinks replenished automatically, cake wheeled out on time. Cake was served to us on the plate one by one after cake-cutting. Champagne subtly placed on one side. Even the song you want to sing, the waiter will help you to key in.
3) Mamasen realised that girlfriend had the power to choose, and hence, she invited girlfriend to upper floor for better choice. (Mama-sen so modern looking wor)
4) Boy, girlfriend was beseeched by a flood of 40-50 girls just walking around dunno doing what.
5) And the amazing part was that there's a huge screen to monitor which girl is sitting in which ktv room and serving which customer now. Wao!!!

HIGH -TECH or not?????

Spoke with some of the ktv girls. Mostly MIC (made in China) and was surprised that we're the first S'porean girl-people that she spoke to for more than 5 minutes. C'mon, give them some credit even though I know most of you would love to hate them. They're humans too and it's just a job to them. Plus, it's kinda sad that they are treated like walking cunts. WALKING CUNTS!!! You know what I mean?

Like pieces of flesh in a market, waiting to be chosen. God, don't you guys know any shame in your horniness to have fun while your wives/children are kept away in a space of yours that you have most likely chipped in to provide? I guess not. It's all just a guy thing or men-are-supposed-to-have-fun thing or I-want-to-feel-shuang thing. Haha, if I am not a girl, I would most likely have one beside me as well. Just for kicks you know? Ain't it shiok that if a soft, sweet, young, fair-skinned female form is for my cuddling?? WAOOOOOOOO...................... Shiok-ke-nathan.

Hmm, come to think of it, everytime I make my way to the loo, some other men from other rooms who happen to be in the passageway will give me the once-over look, from my head all the way to my bottom. Hell, I am not working there ok? Stop looking as if I am a piece of meat.

In all honesty, I can understand why it's fun for men. Because even I find it fun. Or maybe it's easier for me to say this since all the men tonight are just friends. I think no sane woman can see her partner behave the way all these men did and not feel anything at all. And so I wonder had it ever crossed their mind what kind of damage their outrageous behaviour will cause their relationships. Is it too much to just ask for someone whom you can grow old with and possibly care enough to do whatever he can to protect that kind of connection built over years of tears/ fears/ doubts/ laughter/ encouragement? I suppose for a night of pure fun and men egging on each other, it's pretty hard to reject a hostess least one'll be considered a pussy. To contain the fun purely in the ktv room is one thing. To take the fun out of the room and adjorn elsewhere is pure destruction. And I always wonder why there are no similar concept for the female gender. Maybe it'll be really cool (or damning depending on how you look at things) to balance the equation for once.

But then; Ever knew that the army needs comfort ladies? Then what less do you expect of modern men in an ever-changing society? Sex has always been the oldest trade. Even older than demand-supply theory or whatever you think you are selling now.

Aiya, tomorrow got time then I write some more lar. Now got to go orr orr lar. Almost 5am. 4 hours later still got to wake up for a gig... how to look pretty like that? Exhausted from whole day at Pasir Ris chalet and then now so late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I sprained my last toe at the ktv or chalet... how?? Tomorrow will affect my dance?? More and more pain now lar. Yoko-yoko will help?

No comments: