There was this F1 red bull party. I know nuts about car racing so was only there for the food and drinks. Purple Sage was the caterer; I simply adore Purple Sage - trust me, if you have the budget, go for them. Judging from the setup, this was a huge party, red carpet entrance and all.

There was the dragon dance, blaring loud hip hop music, fire swingers, bikini babes, cheongsum models, fireworks! And of course the 4 sponsored drivers made a guest appearance towards midnight.

If you ask me, it's all really rojak - only in this kind of party can you put dragon dance & cheongsums together with hip hop music & bikinis. Like when CHINESE NEW YEAR meets CHRISTMAS.
Or when FRODO gine go meets ARWEN cheongsum model. Man, I look like a drawf beside her! (btw, she stooped down a bit while I was on tiptoes)

And look at that sexy slit up her cheongsum... Didn't you wish you were in my shoes? Hahaha! Don't worry, your face is blacked out. I know, your gf would be pissed if this picture leaks out. Yawn!!!

The day after the 61 laps, Jeremy managed to badger me and Ceri to accompany him on a mission at Taka. Before our mission, he gave me a crash course on everything about F1 and piqued my interest quite a bit! In fact, it's easy to see why so many people are into car racing - the intricacies of the car model, the dynamics of the pitstop team, the monies that sponsors poured in just to get a tiny logo on the race car, the glitz, the glamour that accompanied the champion and the tonless girls. Dangerous cars (and drivers) go hand in hand with stunning hourglass women.
Okie, our MISSION was to...
... ... ...
... ... ...
... ... ...
... ... ...
... ... ...
... ... ...
... ... ...
... ... ...
GET NICO ROSBERG's AUTOGRAPH!!!

My, it was an adrenaline filled activity! Even Ceri and I were so excited by the buzz created from all the waiting. We tried to snap pictures of him from all angles while in the queue for the autograph. So we came out with a strategy - Ceri helped to take care of all our belongings, wallet and handphones, Jeremy armed with the magazine so that he could be ready to spring to action once it's our turn and I was to standby with my Canon IXUS for the million dollar shot! There were so many people squeezing around the booth that we literally had to fight tooth and nail to accomplish our mission! So I am pleased to present THIS PICTURE....
... ... ...
... ... ...
... ... ...
... ... ...
... ... ...
TA DAH!

We laughed ourselves silly after the whole thing! It was quite funny to behave like a giggly besotted school girl - I waved at him to catch his attention and shouted:" Here! here!" so that he can look straight at my camera. So many cameras around, you just have to make sure that the perfect shot is captured once it's your turn. Kee hee!
By the way, while we are on a car-related topic, why does it cost me $1,200+ to fix up a dent??? It was just a simple small dent.
1 comment:
wow sei!!! So fun!! I also wanted to go de leh!!! sigh... =(
But also lucky lah, I don't like crowd anyway mah... =p
Post a Comment