The past few weeks was really hectic for me and I hadn't write as often as I would have liked. I marvel at working people who can blog, check FB & emails very frequently because frankly I can't keep up! I hadn't gone into my FB for the longest time, I get to check my emails once a week and that's not counting the fact that I am also lagging behind in blogsphere. There is much that I want to write and muse.
However, I will always find time to read my friends' blogs. Just so that I get an update especially when a couple of them are scattered around the world. For all of you whom I have linked up in my blog, thank you for being a constant in my life. I cannot stress how important each of you are in my life and how you keep my sanity in check.
Sunshine girl, thank you for helping me survive our 'fire-squad' days. I liked how insightful your blog posts can be at times.
Luxelass, am glad one crisis is down. Keep your chin up, will always be behind you.
Devillite, time to plan something for X'mas.
Ber, you and your nua-ness would be the death of me sometimes but you get away with your wide-eye innocent look.
Bikimee, you seemed to be a wanderlust, envy the places you get to go.
Ceri-Ceri, thank god for you. Without you, I'll be dead. Only you know why I type QBMMGD.
Lim Yee, your chinese posts are so well crafted that I know you have a host of female reader fans. My, you the man.
Two interesting links here.
French Kiss, your this post is so hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing. 15 times on the floor from morning til night huh? Thank you for making your posts pretty hilarious all these while.
Just a side track, did he rest for like an hour in between? Cos that would be 15 hours, leaving him about 9 hours for sleep, eat and bath. haha. Just curious.
ScrappybookyMum, I am really touched when I saw this in the room! It was a nice surprise, you are so sweet! And You are so right! I am one mixed up lady - I do have a good brain, yet can be ridiculously gullible and end up in situations that someone so 'smart' like me shouldn't have. Haha. But you are the same. Look so demure yet the funniest statements can come out from your mouth. I'll never forget you use a combination of Hokkien, English and Mandarin... all in one short sentence. "Ex-boh." "She will jim him on the mouth." Only you can say such stuff.
P.S. By the way, I didn't know you got abit cheesed off by me while mugging for exams. But you know me, can't stay awake at all, I don't know why I always dozed off while reading textbooks. That's why need to blast music. Haa! But story books and magazines ok for me lei.
6 comments:
Ha ha ha...I not cheesed by the way u studied lah...I was cheesed why u could score despite spending so little time on ur studies and score and I had to study my ass off to make it! Ha ha ha, but u r always my best roomie, always add a lot of spice to my life!
i got study lah... it's just I tend to fall asleep. So whenever I wake up, I will panic, then I study faster. Cos when I panic, I remember and understand better. haha.
haha... i can give u crash-course on the "art of nuahing"!!!
anyway i super busy de ok!! i only can nuah when i can de leh... sigh...
si bei pei mia....
oops... i mean "pai mia"!!! (not pei mia!)~~~ i super blur and giddy today... so giddy that i thought kena earthquake.... cannot make it ah!!! haha!!
yes, ms pai mia, dun think you always can get away when u blink blink your eyes at me ok
Firstly, I only had one sentence credited to my name. And secondly, instead of harping thoughts, well wishes or something from you heart, you arrowed me to plan something for Xmas! Geez! Is that all I am? An events planner for life?!?!?!?!
*humph*
*bleah*
Post a Comment