That time of the year had come again... whereby I am contemplating which handphone model should I get. Had a bit of free time before my audit last week so Jen and I popped over to the Starbuck's where Michael is working. Cos Mic is there, we get to have free drinks. Caught a glimpse of him making drinks and was kinda impressed by his seriousness. And the whole do-not-date-your-customer discussion cropped up when he had the time to sit down with us. Basically, it's easy for your customer to know which Starbucks outlet you are at but not vice versa. Hence, his theory does make sense; you do not want somebody creating a scene at your workplace, especially if workplace = public place.
So he got the new i-phone.... and it's super duber yummy to look at. All you need to do is bring your finger to the screen and brush in the direction that you want the menu to scroll to. In all kinds of direction - you can brush up, brush down, left or right. Super fun! But I have to admit it takes a little practise to stop at the exact thing you want to find on the phone. It can also zoom zoom zoom into a photo until you can see the pores on that person's face. Haha! I made him call me on my mobile using his i-phone so that I can see my name appearing on his screen...
And then I quickly swap my phone with his so that I can know how it feels like to talk on the i-phone - I said hello into his phone, waiting for a reply. Ok Mic, rule #1, it's rude not to answer back when I said hello. Both of them shifted slightly away from me, a me who's easily excited and totally bimbotic. Come on, ain't we friends? Rule #2, always humour your friend! It's good karma, good energy, good interaction, good whatever.
SO WHICH PHONE SHOULD I GET??!!
P.S. Mic, your fingertips look quite dry in the picture, go get some hand lotion la.
_________________________________________
读了你的blog。
虽然你没写出我们的名字, 但我知道你在写我们的故事。
我偶尔也会这样想起我们。到底是因为我们渐渐疏远, 还是因为工作的关系,或着是我们没有很好的基础?
难道人与人的关系是如此的脆弱?
当然,我也希望我们能象从前一样, 可以不时在一起嘻嘻哈哈!
后来我才发现只要知道你过的很好, 我也真的为你开心。通过你的blog, 我也对你的一举一动有了更深的了解,也知道在你生命中发生了什么事。
让我们从今后开始慢慢的努力吧!
1 comment:
开心你有读我的Blog。不知如何说出口,所以用写的较为贴切。
或许我们喜爱的生活方式不同吧,但也希望我们仍能继续保持友谊!
Post a Comment