I managed to get a last minute lunchtime appointment at the new Mandarin Gallery outlet today. And had the most insightful conversation with the therapist.
Her male clients are usually there at the coersion from their gfs/ wives and almost always regretted it. Generally, men have a lower threshold for pain. The session takes longer because they have more turf to remove plus some found the pain too unbearable and had to take breaks in between.
Her gauge?? 20-30min for ladies and 40-50min for gents.
While doing my butt crack, she also shared that for ladies, maybe two strips would do but for men??? Wow, now then I know men really have more along their butt cracks!!! So the next time you talk to your man, you can call him 'Hairy Ass'... because it is a FACT!
The part where I burst out laughing was this: during their training session, the therapists have a subject - an Indian man. According to them, he was so hairy that they couldn't even see his butt crack!!! The jungle on his ass is so 'national geographic' and one of the trainee even asked him:" How the hell do you manage to shit?"
Well, the trainee never got the answer cos the Indian man just laughed it off... embarassingly, I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment