Monday, February 28, 2011

Rabbit Year

The start of the rabbit year was hectic, fun and adventurous!
This is the first time that I went out on the eve of Chinese New Year... I headed down to River Ang Bao and watched the fantastic fireworks and took a stroll at Chinatown thereafter.



After the usual CNY visiting on Chu Yi, went to chill at a pub: played a little bit of card games, drank a little liquor.  Caught Green Hornet on Chu Er and played a little dice game, drank a little liquor at another pub.  Gathering on Chu San: gambled lotsa, drank lotsa wine, lao yu sheng twice, sang lotsa 'Cai Shen Dao' and laughed lotsa!  Watched 'I love Hong Kong' on Chu Si and a nice dinner after.  You can understand why I was sooooo reluctant to say farewell to such a carefree start of the rabbit year - the carefree way of waking up at 2 or 3 pm, laze for as long as I like before heading out to play and sleep at 3 or 4 am. 



Went to the temple too.  For a dose of good luck to hop smoothly in the bunny year:)

Some time were spent on birthday gatherings - 3 gatherings to be exact.  Happily celebrating (with dim sum, sake, homecooked clam chowder and healthy servings of laughter) the addition of another good year gone by and the welcoming of another great year ahead!


And of course not forgetting the memorable boat trips (I'll definitely blog more on this as these trips deserve a post on its own:) graciously hosted by a great couple with the yacht.



So there, you have it.  A fabulous month yet again:)  Stay tuned for my next post and signing off with a few more pictures of the cute bunnies.




No comments: